Edelweiss Web Services Limited and its group companies and associates (hereinafter singly and jointly referred to as "Edelweiss") is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its customers/users/service hirers and to keeping the personal and financial information secure. We herewith disclose our privacy practices and encourage you to read our privacy statements to understand our policy.
Edelweiss may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with www.edelweisspartners.com ("the Website")
- information about transactions carried out over this Website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website services
- any other information that you send to Edelweiss Web Services Limited
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Edelweiss Web Services Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this Website;
- personalize the Website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the Website services;
- publish information about you on the Website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
Edelweiss has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the World Wide Web / internet. However, Edelweiss or any of its associates/employees/partners cannot be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or in terms of the agreements. In the course of using this website or availing the services, Edelweiss and its Affiliates may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential nature.
Edelweiss may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners; (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the users of The Website and (iii) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users Edelweiss, the site, its owners, or the public.
its associate/group sites contain links to other websites. Edelweiss is not responsible
for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Edelweiss will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent
the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Edelweiss will store
all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that Edelweiss collects may be stored and processed in and transferred
between any of the countries in which Edelweiss operates (if at all) to enable the
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website
will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree
to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
© All rights reserved to Edelweiss Web Services Limited.